Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hong Kong trip - Part 5

Other than Hong Kong Disneyland, we walked around where we stayed. We didn't do much shopping. Dadi probably shopped the most. He purchased a suit, a "hand chosen by me" belt and two t-shirts for Chinese New Year.






We left Hong Kong on Sunday and flew back through MAS airlines. But this time, it was different. We travelled on Business Class. The seats in the aeroplane was really comfortable. Good leg room which allowed the seats to recline to make a bed for us to sleep. There was  lots and lots of food served. I didn't quite like the food, but I certainly enjoyed the Haagen Dazs ice cream.

At the Travellers Lounge. 
It's certainly nothing compared to the Golden Lounge in KLIA

In the aeroplane. This is my Shaun TiTi enjoying his orange juice

This is me making a toast



Ah... this is the life....zzzzzz

If you want to see a few more photos of Disneyland, you can visit my Shaun TiTi's blog.

Goodbye Hong Kong and I hope to be able to make another visit one day.

No comments: