Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hong Kong Trip - Part 3

Dadi purchased a 2-day ticket to Disneyland, with the FastPass.

We went to Disneyland on a Thursday. It was less crowded. We didn't have to wait too long for each ride. However, it was really crowded on the next day. I wanted to sit some of the rides again on the second day but I hesitated due to the long queue.

My favourite rides were......

Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters



Autopia


The other rides are nice too.




The scariest ride for me was in Toy Story Land. It was called RC Racers.




I rode on all of the rides in Disneyland except for 2 rides in the Toy Story Land, the Carousel which I thought was too kiddy for me, and the Space Mountain. After my experience on the RC Racers ride, I decided not to go for the Space Mountain. I was afraid that my heart would drop out throughout the ride.


No comments: