I just came back from a super duper Gong Xi holiday in Ipoh. Had lots and lots of fun . . . Probably my most fun ever!
Top 5 most enjoyable activities . . .
1) Went to the park every evening to ride on the swing, learnt to kick a ball with Yeh Yeh, Da di and Joel Titi and best of all, get to run all over the place . . .
2) Played ping pong and tennis with Yeh Yeh and Joel Titi. Joel Titi and I would shake hands if ever we knock each other on the head, accident mah . . .
3) Mah Mah bought me a fire-engine and a police car. Joel Titi and I ran around with our own cars.
4) Collected many red packets. It wasn't easy. Mami kept asking me to do my "Gong Xi Gong Xi" stunt before I could take them, wah cari makan so susah one-ah, its all about performance, performance and performance . . .
5) Playing Joel Titi's toys.... There were so many of them. A big car, medium sized cars, small sized cars, cars that make funny noise and sounds, cars with doors that can open just like Mami's car.
Oh, by the way, GONG XI GONG XI to everyone. Don't forget to come over to my house, I will do the Gong Xi Gong Xi stunt if you give me a red packet . . . hee hee hee. Luv ya!
Monday, February 12, 2007
Dadi got me this VCD recently. It has lots of children prancing around and singing something about Gong Xie Nie and Hong Pow, and everyone is dressed in red or shades of red . . . Ick what is happening. Dadi seems to have gone loco too, he is telling me everyday that I must learn to say "GONG XIE, GONG XIE" while clasping my hands . . .