Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Cars 2

Shaun TiTi and I did not have the opportunity to watch Cars 2 in the cinema.....but thank God someone saved the day. Mah Mah bought me a Cars 2 DVD, and we enjoyed it at home. We made our very own cinema at home, with the lights off, loud volume and a big soft couch to sit on.

We really love Cars 2. On the first day we watched it, we played it 3 times. Once in the morning, once in the afternoon and once in the evening.

Because of my craze for Cars 2, Mami bought me the Cars 2 red bus which could store my cars. Mah Mah bought me so many Cars 2 at different occasions, and Mami added one more into my collection. All my Cars 2 collection can talk. I really did not appreciate the cars which Mah Mah bought for me earlier, but now, they are really my favourite toys. I am so happy.

Dadi and Mami are currently planning to buy Cars 2 for Shaun's and my birthday next year. I've requested for the Jet and Shaun TiTi wanted the boat. Shaun's birthday is in February and mine in April. Perhaps it's too early to buy, but I know it's on their mind.

Note from Mami: I would have never thought that they would enjoy Cars 2. I thought they would find the movie scary. They are just so unpredictable.

No comments: