Tuesday, March 13, 2012

School Holidays

So far, I have not gone out since the school holidays started. Since last Saturday, the only place I have gone to is church. I'm serious. I have also been eating at home all three meals a day.

Dadi has been busy working because he will be travelling for the next 3 weeks starting from this Sunday. His schedule has not been confirmed, but he is scheduled to go to London this Sunday. Next weekend he would be back and will be then flying off to Myanmar. After Myanmar, I am not sure where he would headed next. I guess this week is the time he needs to prepare for his travelling engagements.

A family friend from church is not well. So, Mami tries to help where possible. Last Sunday, Mami and Dadi sneaked out during my nap time to Canaan Land to look for materials for this friend. Mami does not want to go anywhere during this school holidays to be available when help is required.

As for Shaun Shaun and I, we have been playing on our own at home, practicing our music, doing some music theory work and school revision. We had to do revision at minimum twice a day. Once in the morning and once in the evening. Sometimes there was also revision once more before bedtime. In addition, I have not been well, down with a flu since Sunday. So, we have been taking about an hour plus of nap in the afternoon.

It is still fun to play at home. Dadi bought me an extremely "early" birthday present. My birthday is at the end of next month. This early birthday present is probably the most expensive present of my life. I have been playing with it recently and I really love it. I would reveal my birthday present later.... when my birthday comes. Thank you Dadi for this present. I love you Dadi.

No comments: