Friday, March 23, 2012

Early to Rise

Shaun TiTi and I have never had problems waking up in the morning. In fact, we love waking up, and we dislike sleeping.

During school days, Mami would normally wake me up. Once I am awake, Shaun TiTi who sleeps next to me, will automatically wake up as well. He doesn't need to wake up so early, but I guess he just wants to follow me.

I would normally take about half an hour to prepare for school. I'll brush my teeth, do my big business and then take a bath. Once I'm downstairs, I'll eat my cereal and vitamins before going to school. This is my daily school day routine.

We would also wake up early during the weekends. We normally would wake up about 6 - 6:30 a.m., at the latest 7 a.m. We feel that the earlier we wake up, the more time we have to play. Playing is still very much part of our lives.....our favourite past time.

Mami is grateful that there is no hassle in getting me ready for school everyday. Though I would certainly prefer not to go to school, but I know that every child needs to go to school.

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

What time do they go to sleep?
My son is never a early riser.

Ben and Shaun said...

Depends on their daily activities. Most of the days before 9:00 p.m. Otherwise before 10:00 p.m.

Writam said...

I want to contact with you,please give me your email address/Facebook name/phone no.My email address is daswritam@yahoo.com/daswritam@gmail.com.My cell phone number is 8926468101/8926001842.Please send me a message.