Wednesday, January 11, 2012

My first Bible Q&A

We had chapel service in school yesterday. It was held in the school hall with all Primary 1, Primary 2 and Primary 3 students.

It was the first service of the year. A teacher taught us Genesis Chapter 1 about God's creation. After the teaching, the teacher asked questions about what God made in Day 1, Day 2, Day 3....etc.

I answered one of the question (of which I cannot remember now), and guess what? I received a gift for answering it correctly. I was one of the two Primary 1 students who answered a question. The remaining questions were answered by Primary 2 and 3 students.

My gift was a box of 50 Bible Quiz cards. It has questions and answers to test your bible knowledge. I shall bring this to Ipoh during Chinese New Year and test my Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah.






Dadi and Mami were proud of me. They were surprised that I was brave enough to put up my hands to answer a question in the midst of a big crowd of students.

No comments: