Tuesday, October 25, 2011

My typical prayer at night

Mami has always commented that my prayer is very lengthy. I have lots to say and I can take about 15 minutes to complete my prayer. This was my prayer last night:

Father God,

Heal Yeh Yeh of his sore throat and cough. Heal Mami's ulcer. Heal Shaun Shaun's mouth so that he doesn't move his tongue. Heal everybody who has sickness. Bless everyday. Bless the Rumah Panjang and Kampung people. Bless everybody in other countries. Protect us from kidnappers and bad people. Protect every children from kidnappers and bad people. Protect adult also from kidnappers. Thank you for helping me get number one in school although I got 1 mistake in maths and 1 mistake in science. Help us to grow big and strong. Help us to sleep tonight. Help everybody to sleep tonight. Help Dadi to come back from Geneva safely. Help the weather to be good when Dadi comes back.... so that the pilot can fly the aeroplane and land the aeroplane...so that Dadi can come down.

In Jesus' Name I pray, Amen.

Oh... my Mah Mah and Yeh Yeh were here in KL last week. Mah Mah shared with me a newspaper article about kidnappers. Since then, I have been praying for kidnappers. I shared with my friends in Tadika. My teacher even helped me explain to my friends to be careful of kidnappers.

No comments: