Sunday, June 16, 2013

Blessed Father's Day

Today is a happy day. It is Father's Day.

Initially I was not looking forward for today. Dadi went to Geneva again last Sunday and he was supposed to be back two weeks later. God was good and He knew my heart's desire. My desire was to be with Dadi on Father's Day. Dadi came back on Friday night and today, Dadi managed to celebrate with us before leaving to Singapore this afternoon.

As expected, I made a Father's Day card for Dadi. Dadi was really tired this morning and he woke up a little later than usual. I suggested to Shaun TiTi to make breakfast for him, delivered to his room. Shaun was so excited, he ran up to the room to take a breakfast order from Dadi. Dadi ordered a cup of coffee and toast bread with jam. With some help from the adults, we managed to deliver breakfast to the room for Dadi.

We went to church this morning. During prayer time, I took the opportunity to pray for my Dadi. Dadi told me what his heart's desire was, and I prayed that God will grant him his heart's desire. After church, we went to Pappa Rich for lunch. Coincidently, the restaurant has the word "Pappa" which means daddy to us.

I love Dadi very much. I love playing with him. He is such a gentle and loving Dadi.....someone who is always approachable and will always have time to listen to my problems.

I thank God for my Dadi. Blessed Father's Day, Dadi.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He's so cute..thank God for such wonderful sons :)

Unknown said...

He's so cute..thank God for such wonderful sons :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Thank you, Tan Hui Peng.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Breakfast in bed... what a good way to pamper your dadi. Daddy is the most loved person in our household too. Blessed Father's Day to all the great dads out there! :)