Tuesday, August 14, 2012

School Scrapbook Project

We had to do a scrapbook for our Bahasa Malaysia subject. The topic was on "Buah-Buahan". We had 3 weeks to complete it. Due to other incentives, I did an additional scrapbook with the topic "Sayur-Sayuran".

Mami took a few pictures of my scrapbooks which I handed in yesterday.



The cover of my Buah - Buahan scrapbook




The cover of my Sayur - Sayuran scrapbook





Did you notice that my 1st scrapbook looks better than my 2nd? 

I would like to also thank Mami, Dadi and Ah Mah for helping me in this project. We had a great family time doing this project together. 

3 comments:

Leona said...

Very very nice.I am speechless!
I like the coloring of the fruits at the front cover.

LittleLamb said...

reminds me of my school days..buying color papers/scapr/glue/cutting mag..for projects like these. i guess my turn will come too..

ChloeRuoyi said...

Your scrapbook is really beautiful! I'm so amazed and impressed and I'm sure your teacher felt the same too. Well done! :)