Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Paint-It-Yourself

Mami has been very inspired by nice paintings in my Ah Ku's newly renovated house. She was keen to buy new paintings for the house. Ah Kim advised Mami to buy a painting which can relate to Shaun Shaun and I.

Ah Kim informed that there is  DIY painting available. It is simple-to-do and the outcome can be amazing. We went to The Gardens last week and found the DIY painting which my Ah Kim recommended. I fell in love with this particular picture. It certainly brings much relationship to my little brother and I.

Mami purchased it (cost RM79.90, exclusive of 20% discount from Isetan), and she is thinking of doing this painting during the end-of-year holidays. We hope that this is really easy to do. Perhaps you need a steady hand to paint, but at least, all the colour combination is already provided by the "number labelling". I hope to be able to hang this in my room once completed.


This is the picture which I chose.

The colour paint is labelled with numbers,
which corresponds to the numbers on the picture.

Use the brushes provided and paint.

This is the final outcome



4 comments:

Little Kit Boy said...

Oh...that is nice. I'm sure you can get it done up very nicely. Can't wait till the year end holidays to see your masterpiece.

ChloeRuoyi said...

I was very tempted to buy this too. Looks very easy but I'm sure it isn't. Looking forward to see your final outcome. Happy painting!

Health Freak Mommy said...

That's a very fun art work for the kids. I'm sure my girls will love it. But it's a tad costly eh? Very tempted to buy for my girls but what if paint used is too diluted or too thick, then the final outcome won't be nice, just worried of this.

Ben and Shaun said...

This painting is not for kids. Mami bought it for her to paint for me.