Monday, August 06, 2012

Results for English Week

God is good and gracious. I am so thankful to Him.

I participated in four events and won titles for three events.

We first had a Show and Tell. I showed the photoframe with the picture of my brother and I.
I won second place for the Show and Tell.

My speech as follows:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Good morning teachers and friends. My name is Benjamin Lee. I am from 1 Aman.

Today, I would like to show you something very special to me. Do you know what this is?


Yes, this is a photoframe. 

There are two things special about this. Firstly, this photoframe was handmade by me. I made this photoframe during my last birthday. Secondly, this is a picture of my little brother and I. This picture was taken when I was four years old and my little brother was still a baby. He is so cute in this picture. I wish he can be cute forever. I love him very much, and I hope that we can be best friends forever.

Thank you.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Next, we had Spell-It-Right, i.e. Spelling Bee competition. I came in second place as well. 


I also participated in the Read and Write competition. In my earlier post, I mentioned that we had to read a book from the library and write a summary of the story. I won first place for this. The reward was a blue pen with a yellow highlighter.

Finally, there was a Read-It-Right competition. I participated in this as well. We were given a very short story. It was an impromptu reading with expression. I was able to read the story, but my expression was not impressive. I did not win for this event.

I really enjoyed my English Week. It was a great experience for me and I thank God for helping me in all my events.

I look forward for the events for Mandarin Week after the school holidays. I wonder what the events would be like???

3 comments:

LittleLamb said...

Congrats for doing well:)
Yes, all praise to God and continue to ask for his wisdom too.

ChloeRuoyi said...

Wow, you won so many prizes. Congrats!!! :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Thank you. Praise God for His favour.