Monday, June 18, 2012

It's fun to learn about money

My teacher introduced the topic of money for our Mathematics subject in school last week. She came into the classroom one day and showed us some printed fake money. She said that we would have to earn our own money to buy gifts. A gift stall would be set up this week for us to buy our gifts. This really made me extremely excited. To earn the money, we needed to answer questions correctly during classes and math worksheets. This teacher is also our Science Teacher. So, we have an opportunity to earn money through Science work. So far I have managed to collect more than RM2.00. I thinking I should be able to buy a keychain from the gift stall. I remember seeing lots and lots of keychains. I just can't wait to be able to earn more money this week.

Thank you Puan Jackie Man for being a great teacher.

2 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Your teacher sounds like a very good teacher who is making learning so much fun for you & your classmates! I am so envious :)

Ben and Shaun said...

Thank you for your comments. Yes she is. I thank God for her.