Friday, September 09, 2016

Passion for Music

I enjoy music very much, but I don't enjoy preparing for music exams. I am currently preparing for my Electone Grade 6 exam next year. It is something which is not enjoyable and kind off stressful.

This is my second year playing the piano for my school Chapel. I have started playing for church service this year. I am grateful for the opportunity to play the piano as I really enjoy playing. It can be tiring at times because I have to attend practices but I am happy to be able to play.

I hope that I can pick up guitar later. Right now I do not have time to do so. Perhaps later.

Music was very much part of my life since I was a baby. Mami would always share with me the times when she had to carry and sing to me just to make me fall asleep. I have watched many videos of me sitting next to her on the piano, trying to sing a song when I was about 3 to 4 years old. Really brings back good memories to Mami.

I pray that God will be able to expand my musical talent. What I have, I give back to God.

Practising with Aunty Lily who was the song leader

2 comments:

Eleora Sutai said...

Dear ben. This is me eleora. I was your friend or classmate in sri sempruna. I have a lot of catching up to do with you. To keep in contact, my hp is 0143760741

Eleora Sutai said...

Btw, i also play the guitar. ;)