Friday, September 20, 2013

Yamaha Grade 9 piano examination

I praise God for a Distinction in my Yamaha Grade 9 examination. I worked hard and I had a dedicated teacher who ensured that we did well. Everyone in my Yamaha group class did well, scoring merits and distinctions. We were really proud of our teacher, Ms. Aw. I thank God for her dedication and commitment. I also thank God for Mami who helped me in my practices at home. Above all, I thank God for GOD. He is certainly good to me. I would not have done well without Him.



5 comments:

Health Freak Mommy said...

Congrats!! You must be disciplined and diligent in practising too, thus the good results. GOod job to you!

Leona said...

Well done ,Ben!! U must be very happy with your achievement!

Ben and Shaun said...

Yes, thank you so much.

cre8tone said...

Well done!~

ChloeRuoyi said...

Good job, Ben! You are one talented boy indeed. Keep up the good work :)