Friday, November 14, 2008

Once a Upon a Time . . .

Since I started having the Thomas & Friends character books, I would always ask Dadi or Mami to tell me make-belief stories of Thomas & Friends. Sometimes, Mami would ask me to tell my own story using my own collection of wooden trains. Some of the stories goes like this:

Story 1:
Once-a-upon-a-time, James go to Fat Controller. "I don't know where is my tender". "Help...help". Then Percy come to help James....."ChooChoo!....ChooChoo!....". Then Percy bring the tender to James. "Thank you Percy". Then James go to Fat Controller. "I find the tender already". "Well done"....."Thank you".... The-end.

Story 2:
Once-a-upon-a-time, Thomas lost Annie & Carabel. "I don't know where is Annie & Carabel". Then Percy come to help Thomas......"ChooChoo!...ChooChoo!....". Then Percy bring Annie & Carabel to Thomas. "Thank you Percy". Then Percy got no water, and cannot move. "Help...help". Then Thomas push Percy to Water Tower to get water. "Finish!!". Then Percy can move again....The-end.


Mami: Ben loves his trains and would always select some of his trains to carry everywhere he goes. He would place them into a toy bucket (which belongs to his brother - Shaun) and moves around with them. His stories would always have elements of a train loosing something and/or calling for help, and would always expect Percy to help the other engines. Somehow he thinks that Percy is the most helpful engine, and Gordon is the naughty one. That is also why he refuses to buy Gordon, the wooden train.

No comments: