Monday, November 17, 2008

My Montessori School Concert

Had my school concert last Sunday at Kelab Golf Perkhidmatan Awam (KGPA). Didn't really understand what it meant by a concert. We had a rehearsal earlier, but it sure didn't looked like the one I saw on Sunday. There were so many many many (5x) people in the concert. Never saw such a big crowd in my life in one big big big room.

For the concert, I was acting as a frog in a title called "The sleeping bunnies". There were bunnies, froggies and bees.



Then, we became little stars, out to play in the all time favourite nursery rhyme, sang in Mandarin and English language. I had a stage fright...... didn't show my bright shining stars on the palm of my hands.


Mami: Was proud of Ben Ben. Was worried that he would cry on stage, but praise God.... He didn't!

No comments: