Sunday, April 15, 2007

Creative?

I overheard Mami asking Ah Mah, "Do you think Ben Ben is a creative person?" He seems to like to stack things. Hhm . . . . . I was thinking about it, but am not sure myself. All I do know is that i love to stack blocks and make them tallest possible. See for yourself . . .

Get ready to see me in action . . .

I would first place a few on the floor and start thinking what I'm going to build . . .

Then, I'll start being serious and start my building work . . .

Hhm . . . If I feel I've done wrong, I'll remove it and replace it.


It's getting higher and higher . .

Ta-Ta . . . See my finished product . .
Oopsss... sorry, the picture doesn't correspond because the building I did wasn't tall enough. So, I used different blocks to build. The earlier one was to build a train, not a building. Want to see my train ? Will show you later.

No comments: