Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Birthday Boy . . .

Mummy has been very busy for the past month. Mummy seems to be missing most of the time. I don't quite understand what's going on. Too confusing. When I look around, Kakak Sri would say "Mummy pergi tengok Tobin Titi lah....".


Everytime I get to see mummy, I'll open my arms towards mummy. Please mummy.....take me out ..... Why is she so "kwai kwai she she" Go here and Go there ... Daddy too hmmmm, something must be a foot . . . .

I found out why... On Sunday Jaimie ah ku took me and ah mah to this nice place with lots of tables and chairs and decorated with lots and lots of balloons and which had lots and lots of yummy food. Soon lots of uncles and aunties started arriving from church and everyone was like so happy to see me and wishing me " HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN BEN ".

YUP! you guess right I turned one on 30 April. Take a look at my birthday cake


It's decorated with my favourite cartoon Barney Hee Hee . . . My balloons too had Barney's on it. Guess what Yeh Yeh and Mah Mah, ku ku Jennifer and ku jiong Darren and cousin Joel came all the way from Ipoh to attend my birthday party.

And I got lots and lots of prezzies . . . . Ha Ha Ha . . . Toys, Toys and more toys to play with.


Wow, what a day . . . why doesn't this happen every other day???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

happy birthday lil ben ben! you're a lil tot now!!!!!! quick! give mummy and daddy more headaches!!!! ;-)