Wednesday, August 05, 2015

Making Music Wherever I Am

I love music. I love singing. I may not be extremely good in singing but I can still sing in perfect pitch. I can harmonise a song well. My vocal range may not be very wide though.

I sing at home very often. I sing in the shower. I sing when I am in a good mood. I sometimes sing while doing homework. I love to take a common tune and add my own lyrics. I can be quite creative with words.

Recently a classmate and I had to do a promotional presentation for English Listening and Speaking assessment. As we were both swimmers, we decided to promote a swimwear called Funky Trunks. We prepared attractive visual art materials for the presentation. For the closing of the presentation, I presented a song entitled "Do you want a Funky Trunk?" The song was catchy and everyone loved the song. They enjoyed our presentation too.

Singing brings lots of joy and laughter to our family at home. Our whole family can sing. Shaun TiTi can sing very well too. Noone is tone deaf in the family... eer.. except for my Ah Mah.

No comments: