Saturday, September 08, 2012

Serious revision begins

For most of the students, the month of September would be a stressful month. My exams starts on 9th October. To me, it is just round the corner and I need to be more serious with my revision. I am already beginning to estimate if I am able to obtain the first three positions in class. I named three other friends whom I felt were very good in their studies to Mami. There are at least 4 of us competing for the first 3 position. I wish the school could give awards to the top 4, instead of 3.

My only consolation advised by Mami was that I had received so many awards during the respective language weeks. As long as I have tried my best, it would be nice for other students to have an opportunity to receive an award as well.

Is examinations to you as stressful as to me?

No comments: