Sunday, August 10, 2008

Car Wash

We haven't had a "Kakak" since the month of April. Since then, I have been a good helper at home. I would love to help Mami wash the clothes, switch on the washing machine, take the clothes to dry and wash the car. Sometimes, i would also help to mop the floor.

These pictures are of me helping Mami to wash the car:

Step 1: Squeeze and turn the cloth.


Step 2: Wait for instructions from Mami which part of the car to clean.


Step 3: Make sure I obey and clean the part of the car as instructed by Mami.


Step 4: Make sure I don't miss any areas when I clean. Mami said that I must clean properly.

Step 5: When I am done, I must throw away the water in the pail

Step 6: I must keep the cloth and pail away.

Sorry, Mami forgotten to take a picture of me doing this, but i did put away the cloth and pail in the correct place. Hee Hee, anyone wants their car washed . . . .


Mami: Ben has been a great helper at home. He is always ready and willing to help when you ask him to. I thank God for him. By the way, anyone needs a car wash? You can pay Ben to do it.

No comments: