Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Ben Ben

Yesterday was a happy happy day. It was my birthday. Mami said that I am 3 years old now, big boy already. Had a happy happy day in school. Was surprised to see my Ah Mah, Dadi, Ah Kim and Tobin Titi in my school. They came with my Elmo birthday cake and many many goodies. Everyone sang a birthday song and I served all my friends my Elmo cake.

Received many presents:
1) Ah Mah earlier gave me Thomas the Trains
2) Mah Mah gave me a set of Poney clothes
3) Yeh Yeh gave me a set of Mandarin Level II flash cards
4) Ah Ku and Ah Kim gave me a set of Gap clothes
5) Mami and Dadi bought me a big fire engine with a remote control
6) Kai Yer gave me a nice, "many" pop-out Dr Seuss book
7) My classmate, Qing Qing gave me a Barney puzzle and Thomas the Train stickers
8) Teacher Sher Li and classmates gave me a nice hand-made birthday card with all their finger-prints

See.... so many many presents. Thank you to all.

Pictures of my birthday party will be posted later. Dadi said that the camera had no batteries, so, he couldn't download the pictures from the camera.

No comments: